Monday, March 5, 2012

Shake and Bake Ranch Chicken

So I bought this box of Shake and Bake and on the back it gives a recipe idea. They suggest dipping your chicken breast in BBQ sauce before coating with S&B. I thought that sounded okay but what sounded even better was dipping it in Ranch! So, for the second time ever, I went off book and did my own thing. 


Step 1: Coat chicken in Ranch. I am loyal to Hidden Valley. I have tried others and they just don't measure up.

Step 2: Coat chicken in Shake and Bake. I have used brand name and generic. No big difference. At our local Target brand name is just as inexpensive.


Step 3: Line a cookie sheet with foil before placing chicken. I use Non-Stick foil first. It makes clean up SO easy.


Step 4: Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
Step 5: Serve! I made mashed potatoes and green beans for the side dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...