Thursday, January 12, 2012

If Music Be the Food of Love, Play on!

As promised, I am researching Emergency Preparedness today. As I do that, I am listening to a playlist that I created. I sort of felt like sharing it. Here are a couple of my current play lists:

What I am listening to right now! Literally.

My trusty iPod
Coldplaylist: (Made up strictly of Coldplay, The Script, and One Republic)


Coldplay: 
Paradise (IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG!!! It's my anthem right now.)
The Scientist
Viva la Vida
Fix You

The Script:
The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Breakeven
Nothing

One Republic:
All This Time
Stop and Stare
Good Life
Secrets
Marchin' On
Passenger

I recently bought the entire One Republic album Waking Up. I love them!


Work Out: (Apparently I'm some sort of bad-a at the gym because some of these have questionable lyrics. I have weaned out the cussing though. Oh and Black Eyed Peas have tons of swearing if you can't find the radio edits!)

Wake Up Call- Maroon 5
California Gurls- Katy Perry (Hate the deliberate misspelling)
Let's Get it Started- Black Eyed Peas
Single- Natasha Bedingfield
If You're Gonna- Natasha Bedingfield
Made for You- One Republic
Cooler Than Me- Mike Posner
Party Rock Anthem-LMFAO
Millennium- Robbie Williams
Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake
Everybody Loves Me- One Republic
Animal- Neon Trees
Dynamite- Taio Cruz
Let It Rock- Kevin Rudolf (I got the clean version on iTunes)
Yeah!- Usher (Try to get radio edit without the Ludacris solo.)
Good Girls Go Bad- Cobra Starship
I Like It- Enrique Iglesias (I should hate this song...)
Won't Go Home Without You- Maroon 5

What are you listening to? Any good work out jams that I need?

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jenny: For some reason I think I have ALL of these songs on my ipod. They don't make it on to my most popular playlists for some reason. I'll share my music with you - I can suggest BeeGees - Moody Blue - John Denver - ABBA - Willie Nelson - Billy Joel - The Beatles - Carly Simon - Simon & Garfunkle. Right now on my itunes is Carly Simon-"All I Want Is You"

    Wanna share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have ALL of them but you do have MOST of them. Thanks for sharing your list too!

      Delete
  2. Haha!! Your gym list made me laugh...especially the Enrique song and comment! I have all kinds of stuff on my ipod but fleetwood mac-rumors has been my go to lately.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...