Sunday, July 10, 2011

Guesting Game

I am thrilled, THRILLED I tell you. Why? Oh, nothing much...I'm just guest posting at





today! Yeah, that's right. Someday Crafts!

I absolutely love this blog! Michelle, the author, just had a beautiful baby and she selected me as a guest poster.

I had intended to beef up my blog with more posts in anticipation of this totally exciting turn of events, but I put way too much pressure on myself. I think part of the reason I reached this mental block is because I don't have a house to fix up. I can't really change out light fixtures and redo the bathroom. So all of my craftiness is limited to actual crafts.With the loss of my workroom I have been in a total slump.

But trust me, the post for Someday Crafts is, in my humble opinion, one of my best projects to date.
I figured out a way to make a Hair Supply Organizer out of this...


Don't miss it!

2 comments:

  1. WAY COOL!!! Going to go check it out now!! Oh and you can come help me change light fixtures in my house anytime ;-) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair supply organizer - can't wait - mostly to find out what the heck that is - and why my hair needs supplies. I thought I just needed shampoo (which I just found out is making me fat)a hairbrush, and my famous 40 year old hot rollers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...