Thursday, July 14, 2011

Healthy Living Link Party

Well, hello all. Sorry I have been so absent as of late. My life has been crazy busy and NO crafting has happened. I promise that is about to change. I got a huge bolt of inspiration from (where else?) Pinterest! So within the next week or so you should see some fun projects coming up, including the return of my favorite holiday blocks. Are you just dying to know? Is the suspense killing you?

Well, I'll provide you with a little bit of life support to tide you over.
Kelly, at Running with Glitter will be starting a Healthy Living Link Party. She has spent the last year losing 90 pounds! Amazing right? Well, like me she has felt a few of those pounds creep back on. She is doing the Link party as a way to help us all share information and motivate one another to living healthier lives. Kelly is one of my favorite bloggers and I plan to participate in this party. I want to hit my goal weight, which is 25-30 lbs away.

So check out Kelly's blog and join the fun!



In case you were wondering: I have not been asked to advertise for this blog or party. I just felt so inspired that I had to share!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...