Thursday, March 17, 2011

TMJ's take on Pot O Gold

You may have noticed that I do a ton of craft projects with my dear TMJ. I <3 her. Anywho, I wanted to show you how she took the Pot 'O Gold and made it uniquely her own.

Pot 'O Gold:


You have to remember that she is a seamstress. So she has enough fabric to start her own store. It made so much sense for her to make her rainbow out of fabric instead of painting one. Unfortunately, we live in apartments that have very little natural light, so my pictures are always heavy on flash. For that, I apologize.


I really need to show you here holiday blocks. Actually, I have a key to her place...I could just sneak in and take a few pictures. Hmm. I'll get back to you on that. :)

We were apparently blogging at the same time. That's how we roll. Anyway, here is the link to her blog post about the same subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...